Payment of Port Orchard Municipal Court fines/fees may be made as follows:
ATTENTION: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR PORT ORCHARD MUNICIPAL COURT FINES ONLY. DO NOT PAY ANY OTHER COURT FINES OR SIGNAL CREDIT CASES FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Online or By Phone
(Check or Money Order only)
- Make check or money order payable to “POMC”.
- Include case number on check or money order.
- Mail payment to:
Port Orchard Municipal Court
216 Prospect Street
Port Orchard, WA 98366
- Use our Drop Box located at 216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard City Hall – place payment in envelope addressed to “Municipal Court”.
DO NOT MAIL CASH OR PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX
(Cash, Check, Money Order or Debit/Credit Card)
- Court Office is located at Port Orchard City Hall, 216 Prospect, 3rd Floor
- Office hours – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 12pm and 1pm to 4:30 pm
By Phone or Internet
(Debit/Credit Card only)
- Call Paymentus at: 1-855-288-2345 or
- Go to Paymentus website: https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/porh
- Convenience Fee: $2.95 - Parking Ticket for each payment of $100 or less or $4.95 - Court Fines for each payment of $500 or less
- Call Official Payments at: 1-800-272-9829 (1-800-2PAYTAX), or
- Go to Official Payments Website:www.officialpayments.com
- JURISDICTION CODE: 5656
- Convenience Fee: $5.95 FOR EACH PAYMENT OF $500 OR LESS
NOTE: You will need your case number to pay via credit/debit card – Your case number is on your citation, payment plan, or collection notice
If you need longer than the time allowed on your Court payment plan or collection notice, you may apply for a time pay agreement with Signal Credit Management Services (SCMS) at 1-800-874-1958. You must complete a Signal Credit application that is available at the Court office before contacting Signal Credit.
If you wish to perform community service in lieu of payment of your court fines/fees, you must contact the Court at 360-876-1701 for instructions.
Download a printer friendly (PDF) version of this information HERE
Back to Top